I hope this message finds you well during this extraordinary time. Few Americans can recall a challenge as big as Covid 19 (Coronavirus), and hopefully, we will never face a similar situation in our lifetimes.
During this unprecedented period, we at Ginn Homes believe it is vitally important that we communicate clearly and often about our business, and more importantly- your home. So I’ve decided to begin a weekly update to keep you informed to the best of my ability about conditions in our operating areas in Washington and Oregon.
As of this writing, Ginn Homes is moving forward as planned:
- Home Building has been identified as an essential business which allows us to continue to build your home with care
- Materials are available and being delivered to our job sites
- Our subcontractors are active and busy
- Our superintendents are managing quality control and safety every day
- Our Sales Representatives are available onsite by appointment or by video if you prefer
- Our Title, Escrow, and Lending partners are actively working to ensure smooth, safe and uninterrupted closings
Yes, a few things have temporarily changed. For example, many of our office staff are working from home, and we conduct important meetings via video conference. We take our responsibility to our community very seriously, and we are doing all the things necessary to keep our customers, employees, subcontractors, and associates safe and healthy during this challenging time.
In the coming weeks, I will be providing insight into our continuing business operations and any further changes we need to make in this evolving situation. Homebuilding is a cornerstone of our Nation’s economy, and because of that, your purchase of a home supports thousands of jobs across the country. Working together, I have great confidence that our Country, States, and the Ginn Companies have a bright future ahead.
Patrick Ginn, CEO